The Windsor Chronicle

The Student News Site of Windsor High School

The Windsor Chronicle

The Windsor Chronicle

Polls

What's your favorite subject?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Podcast: Soap & Ollie Show – Episode 1 – ‘Ninth House,’ pt. 1

Reporters Sophia Jensen and Oliver Lodato unravel the first 10 chapters of the 2019 Goodread’s Best Fantasy Winner
Tristyn Bruning
Oliver Lodato (10) and Sophia Jensen (11) pose for a photo with “Ninth House” by Leigh Bardugo. Their first episode of the Soap and Ollie show explores the author’s world of secret societies.

Welcome to the Soap and Ollie Show where Sophia Jensen (Soap) and Oliver Lodato (Ollie) discuss the first ten chapters of the novel “Ninth House” written by Leigh Bardugo.

Sophia Jensen and Oliver Lodato

Overview: “Ninth House” has 4.03 out of 5 stars on Goodreads, and it won the Goodreads Choice Award in 2019 as the Winner for Best Fantasy.

Genres: Fantasy, mystery, horror, adult, paranormal, urban fantasy, contemporary, magic

Author: Leigh Bardugo is the New York Times Best selling Author of the Ninth House and the creator of the Grishaverse.

Viewer Discretion Advised: This book and podcast contain mentions of heavy themes such as sexual assault, drug abuse, violence and gore.